CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET September 2016 Online Application 2016
CTET 2016 Application Form: Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test & the 10th edition of CTET 2016 will held on 18th September 2016. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination are notifying that you have to fill the CTET 2016 Application Form for September month exam which will available from first week of July to end of July 2016 on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. Eligible applicants will able to deposit payment of application fee till last July 2016. Detailed notification are describing below here.
Detailed schedule of test to be conducted in September will be notified shortly candidates are advised to visit CTET website.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2016.
Important Dates Schedule: (Expected)
- Start date for online registration: 1st Week of July 2016
- Last date for submit of application: End of July 2016
- correction in Application form allow between: till first week of August 2016.
- Last date for payment of fee: Expected 31st July 2016
- Date for issue admit card: Tentative 25th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016 (officially)
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: October 2016
CTET 2016 Exam Date New on CTET official Website:
CTET 2016 Application Form, Online Registration:
Candidates have to fill the Online Application from the official website www.ctet.nic.in, and then follow the details below:
- Firstly, go to the above link.
- Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.The Fee will be pay either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- Now click on submit button and get a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
CTET 2016 Sept Exam Pattern: The CTET 2016 paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions which will carry one mark for each question and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. The Paper I will be for Classes I to V and Paper II will be for classes VI to VIII. The Paper will include the subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies and Social Studies or Social Sciences.
CBSE CTET September 2016 Application Form:
Candidates can get the CTET Application Form 2016 from the official website which is to be submitting till the last date 28th December 2015. candidates can check the website for more details. Here we will keep updating about the CTET 2016 Application Form, if you are associated then be with us and keep checking us for latest updates.