DGVCL Recruitment for Assistant Law Officer Posts 2017
Thank You for Visit Gujarati Education and Gujarat Gk Daily Update
General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
Name Of Posts : Assistant Law Officer on Regular Establishment
Total No. of Posts : 04 Posts
Educational Qualification : Special LLB from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law.
Required Experience: Minimum 03 years of experience in Corporate Sector/ Public Sector / Power Sector or as a practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- UR Candidates : 35 Years
- SEBC Candidates : 40 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under :
- Female Candidates : 05 Years.
- Ex. Armed Force Personnel : 10 Years.
- Dependent or Retired employees of the Company : Up to age of 40 years.
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
- The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as approved by GUVNL.
- Pay Scale of Rs.17300-38610 (Revised Scale Rs.45400-101200).
- T.A. D.A. allowance for performing out-station journeys in connection with assigned work as applicable.
Required Skills: Good Command over English language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaising with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
Fees (Non Refundable) :
- General (UR)/SEBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC candidates : Rs.250/-
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
Submit following documents with online application :
(1) Two recent passport size photographs should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.
(2) Printed online application form dully filled in.
(3) Attested copy of
(a) School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.
(b) Mark sheets of Graduation / Post Graduation.
(c) Degree Certificate of Graduation / Post Graduation.
(d) Mark sheets of Special LLB or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable.
(e) Roster Category/ Caste Certificate / valid Non Creamy Layer certificate issued in Gujarati Parishisht as mentioned in the advertisement in case of SEBC candidates.
(4) Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch).
(5) Experience Certificate.
(6) In case of widow candidates, necessary documentary proofs.
(7) NOC from parent employer (if applicable).
(8) Any other Certificates.
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Address to sent Applications: The Addl.General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Nr. Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat) – 395006 –
Last Date: 12-01-2018
Download from Below Important Link :