GPSC Administrative Officer, GSS, Commissioner Fisheries, Class-2 Posts Recruitment 2016
Name of the Posts : Administrative Officer
Total No. of Posts : 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree atleast with second class obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other Educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government, and
- Have about five years experience on the post not below the rank of Head Clerk in Government Department or in Local bodies or Government Undertaking, Board or Corporation or the Limited Company established by law in India on the post which can be considered equivalent to the aforesaid post of Head Clerk.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General ) Rules,1967.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Salary : Rs. 9,300/–Rs. 34,800/- ( Grade pay- Rs. 4,600).
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
Important Dates :
Online Application Start Date : 01-04-2016
Online Application Last Date : 16-05-2016
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Administrative Officer, GSS, Commissioner Fisheries, Class-2, Advt. No. 03/2016-17
- Advt. No .03/2016-17 – Gujarati, English
- Advt. No .03/2016-17 – No Objection Certificate for Government Employees
- Advt. No .03/2016-17 – Disability Certificate