M.K. Bhavanagar University Recruitment for Various Posts 2016
- Deputy Registrar
- Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks of its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. Five years of experience as an assistant professor in a college or a university with experience in educational administration desirable. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post. Degree / diploma / certificate course of computer equivalent to CCC Plus level from Government Recognized University / Polytechnic /Training Institution.
- Age : Not be more than 45 years of age.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks in Physical of its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point Scale Preferable Ph.D. in Physical Education or Equivalent published work. Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy or Fifteen years as University Assistant DPEs/College (Selection) ,Participation in at least two national /International seminars/Conferences , Consistently good appraisal reports. Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two week’s duration, Evidence of having produced good performance teams/athletes for competitions like state/national/ inter university/Combined University, etc.
- B.E./ B.Tech (Civil Engineering) with 55% orequivalent and Four years of experience in Civil Engineering/ Concern Work. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 55% and six years of experience in Civil Engineering/ Concern Work, C.C.C. Plus, Knowledge of English Language, Administrative Knowledge
- Master’s degree with at least 55 % of the marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven point scale. A degree / diploma / certificate course of computer equivalent to CCC Plus level from Government Recognized University / Polytechnic /Training Institution.
- Age : Not be more than 45 years of age.
- Graduation in Physical Education or Graduation in any Discipline with one year course in Physical Education/ Diploma course and One regular Diploma course in Sport Coaching from Recognized National Institute (N.I.S) or P.G.Diploma in Sport Coaching from recognized Indian Universities Or Overseas Universities. Certificate/Evidence as a coach under whose guidance team or players participated in inter university events, and national or International Events. Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Age limit 45 years as on the date of Application(as per national or International standards, outstanding Coach will have age relaxation of maximum five years). Age relaxation for SC/ST and Women will be governed as per Government Rules.
- A master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualification in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the ” University Grants Commission (minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Ordinance(s) 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education/ Collage Director of Physical Education & Sports.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s degree in Library Science. or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and one year Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science ,Post Graduation in any disciplines and Bachelor’s degree in Library Science and minimum one year experience of Library Work. C.C.C., Relaxation for SC/ST and Women will be governed as per Government Rules.
- Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical and Three years experience as draftsman OR S.S.C with English Subject and I.T.I. in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical. Certificate Course in Draftsman with Five years of Experience as a Draftsman. C.C.C. Knowledge of AutoCAD ,Knowledge of English Language, Relaxation for SC/ST and women will be governed as per Government rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Chemistry) and Three years Experience as a Lab Technician or Post Graduation in Science(Chemistry) and One year experience as Lab Technician , C.C.C ,Knowledge of English Language
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates with experience of stores keeper will be preferred C.C.C. Knowledge of English Language
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline ,C.C.C. Knowledge of English Language ,Certificate course in Telephone Operator from Government recognized Institute ,One year experience as a telephone operator
- Bachelor’s degree in Science ,C.C.C. Knowledge of English Language
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST and Women will be governed as per Government Rules
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline. A Degree / Diploma / Certificate Course Of Computer, equivalent to CCC level from Government recognized University / Polytechnic. Working Knowledge of English is essential. Candidate who has working experience in the University is preferable. Candidate having G.C.C Certificate of Typing speed of 40 w.p.m.in English 25 w.p.m. in Gujarati is preferable.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fees : Demand Draft in the name of “Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University Fund Account”
Sr. No. 01 to 04 : For General and OBC : Rs. 1000/- , For ST/SC : Rs. 250/-
Sr. No. 05 to 13 : For General and OBC : Rs. 500/- , For ST/SC : Rs.125/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus, Gaurishanker Lake Road, Bhavnagar – 364 001. Gujarat – INDIA
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Last Date : 17-09-2016