RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment for 526 Office Attendant Posts 2017
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Recruitment for 526 Office Attendant Posts 2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name of Organization : RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in
various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test)
followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum,
if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in
the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for
submission of application is available.
Total No. Of Posts : 526 Posts
Name Of Posts : Office Attendant
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/11/2017):
i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
ii) In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
iii) The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
iv) Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
v) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
vi) Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Selection Process & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement for more Details.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of
Office Attendant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details
and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed
on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email &
SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data
already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates
are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify
the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the
details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it
appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the
photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed
by following the instructions.
2. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne
by the candidate.
3. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet
Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
4. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE
INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON SO AS TO AVOID
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
6. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are
advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee
details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your
bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
10. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 17-11-2017
- Closure of registration of application: 07-12-2017
- Closure for editing application details: 07-12-2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22-12-2017
- Online Fee Payment: 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017
Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
Download from Below Important Link :