SPIPA Entrance Test for Training of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016
No. of vacancies : 500 vacancies
Educational Qualification : Degree of any Discipline from any Government board.
Age limit : 21 to 32 years
Application Fee : 300/- + Postal Charges
Written exam Pattern :
- First Exam Paper Pattern : Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper -1, General Studies – 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper – 2, Aptitude – 100 marks (1.30 hours)
- Second Exam Paper Pattern : Essay Test, Total 100 Marks
- No. of Essay 02( 50 – 50 Marks)
Syllabus for SPIPA Written Exam:
- Paper -1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.General Science.
- Paper – 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Online Application Start Date : 16-07-2016
Online Application Last Date : 29-07-2016
Please follow and like us: