Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) Examination, 2017.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Posts : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL)
A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund. A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- For the posts of LDC/ JSA: 898
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359
- For DEO: 02
- For Data Entry Operator Grade”A”: Nil
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and
not later than 01-08-2000).
Application fee and mode of fee payment:
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for
reservation are exempted from payment of fee
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper
(Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in
English will not be evaluated.
Tier-III Examination: Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 given below. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined
on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-11-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 18-12-2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20-12-2017
- Tier-I Online Exam Dates: 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2018
Download from Below Important Link :