Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment for Manager Post 2018
General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC)
Total No. Of Posts : 01 Post
- Manager – MIS & ME (Contract base)
- Educational Qualification: Two year full time Post Graduate diploma /Masters in Computer Science, M.Sc.(computer science), B.Tech(computer science) or MCA from government recognized institute/university with at least 3 years of experience in designing and implementation of MIS and ME for large development projects, preferably poverty reduction project.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Salary: Rs.30,000/- fixed
- Interview Date & Time: 08-01-2018 at 01:45 pm
- Swimming pool instructor
- Educational Qualification: SSC+ Swimming Experience
- Interview Date & Time: 10-01-2018 at 11:00 pm
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Download from Below Important Link :