UPSC Recruitment for Various Vacancies Advt No 22/2017
UPSC Recruitment for Various Vacancies Advt No 22/2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name of Organization: UPSC (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
Name of the Posts
- Research Officer (Language) / Linguist: 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Medical): 01 Post
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Director-(ER): 01 Post
A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund. A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers.
Selection Process :
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
Important Dates :
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-12-2017 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-12-2017 up to 23:59 hrs
Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that dayon www.Gujaratieducation.in and www.GujaratGk.com
Download from Below Important Link :