Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 337 Head, Manager & Executive Posts 2017
Thank You for Visit Gujarati Education and Gujarat Gk Daily Update
Constitution Of India General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Name Of Posts :
- Group Head: 04 posts
- Minimum 10 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking out of which minimum 8 Years of experience in Wealth Management. Should have managed large Management Team. Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory Should have Exposure to CRM Proven track record of High Performance and Leadership Should have relevant work experience at the national level with large Wealth Management organisations Should have managed a large team of relationship managers & Team Leads at the national level at least for 5 years.
- Operations Head: 01 posts
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking out of which minimum 8 years of experience in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up. Exposure to CRM platform for Wealth Management is preferred. Experience in handling trade and data for transactions across asset classes like equity, bonds, mutual funds and alternates. Should have managed a large operations team in Wealth Management business.
- Territory Head: 25 posts
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
- Senior Relationship Manager: 223 posts
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Security firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing the relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh].
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent): 41 posts
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the acquisition of High Net Worth clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs .20.00 lakh or more] in Wealth Management business with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Securities firms and other financial institutions.
- Client Service Executive: 43 posts
- Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable
Total No. of Posts: 337 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Remuneration: Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts. CTC will be fixed, however, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, a method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Indian Constitution Book Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Online Application Start Date : 22-11-2017
Online Application Last Date : 12-12-2017
Download from Below Important Link :