GIPL Recruitment for Various Posts 2018
Guj Info Petro Limited (GIPL) Recruitment for Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager (HR & Admin) & Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer) Posts 2018, Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Name Of Posts :
- Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)
- Sr. Officer (HR & Admin)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer)
Educational Qualification,age and Experience :
- Sr. Officer / Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)
- Education Qualification : MBA (HR) / PGDBM HR / MHRM / MSW / MLW- 2 years full time course from a recognized / AICTE approved Indian University/Institute.
- Age Limit : Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Experience : Minimum 8 Years for Assistant Manager and 4 years for Sr. Officer post qualification experience is required in handling HR functions, statutory compliance. Candidates from IT sector will be given preference.
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer) – 6 Positions
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech (Computer Engineering I Information Technology), MCA -Full time courses
from recognized / AICTE approved Indian University/Institute.
- Experience: Candidates having Project / Work experience over Microsoft.Net & SQL Server Technologies are preferred.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-01-2018
Advertisement for Assistant Manager (HR & Admin) | Attachment
Advertisement for Sr.Officer (HR & Admin) | Attachment
Advertisement for Graduate Engineer Trainee (Software Engineer) | Attachment
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that