GNLU Recruitment for Field Investigator Post 2017
Thank You for Visit Gujarati Education and Gujarat Gk Daily Update
GNLU Recruitment for Field Investigator Post 2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Name Of Posts: Field Investigator
- Essential Criteria: (i) Graduate Degree in any stream, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (ii) Those awaiting final semester/year result may also apply; (iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology; (iv) Expert knowledge of Gujarati as the investigator will have to interact and interview artisans from Rural Gujarat; Working knowledge of English language; (v) Ability in preparing field investigation report and analysis related with the research and field investigation results.
- Highly desirable: (i) An interest in Intellectual Property Rights and related research and development; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; (iii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iv) Ability to conduct research work.
Remuneration: ₹ 10,000 per month (fix)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates shall send their detailed resume to [email protected] on or before 21st December 2017. Short listed candidates will be intimated on 23rd December 2017 latest by 1800 hrs.
Address: Ms. Hetvi Trivedi, Research Associate- GNLU-GUJCOST Research Center for Excellence in IP Laws, Policies & Practices, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat (INDIA).
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
Important Notes :
- This appointment is purely on temporary basis till the completion of the project or as per requirement.
- The Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview on 26th December 2017. Reporting time for Interview is 1000 hrs.
- Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Selected candidate shall not be considered as an Employee of GNLU for any purposes whatsoever.
- Selected candidate needs to join the project immediately after declaration of the result
- Last Date of Application 21st December 2017
- Date of Interview 26th December 2017
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Download from Below Important Link :