GSFC Recruitment for Trade / Technical Apprentice Posts 2017
Gujarat State Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) Recruitment for Trade / Technical Apprentice Posts 2017 General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GSFC)
Name Of Posts :
- Technician Apprentice (Inst & Control Engg) TAIC
- Technician Apprentice (Computer Engineering) TACM
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering) TACV
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering) TACH
- Technician Apprentice (Electro & Comm Engg) TAEC
- Technician Apprentice (Metallurgical Engineering) TAMT
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering) TAEL
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering) TAMH
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- ITI-Mechanical Maintenance (Chemical Plant)
- ITI -INSTRUMENT MECHANIC (CHEMICAL PLANT)
- ITI- Fitter
- ITI- Electrician
- ITI-Computer Operating Cum Programming Assistant (COPA)
- ITI-Draftsman Mechanical
- ITI-Welder (Gas/Elect)
Educational Qualification & Other Details : Please Read Official Advertisement.
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start Date : 02-11-2017
- Online Application Last Date : 11-11-2017
Download from Below Important Link :