GSSCL Branch Manager, Seed Officer, Assistant and UDC Posts Exam Notification and Call Letter 2017
General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : GSSCL
Name Of Post : Exam Date
- Branch Manager Class – II: 23-12-2017 (Time: 10 to 01)
- Assistant Class – III: 23-12-2017 (Time: 02 to 04)
- Upper Division Clerk Cum Cashier Class – III: 23-12-2017 (Time: 02 to 04)
- Senior Seeds Officer Class – II: 24-12-2017 (Time: 10 to 01)
- Seeds Officer Class – II: 24-12-2017 (Time: 02 to 05)
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
Download from Below Important Link :
Download Call Letters :