India Post Payments Bank Limited Recruitment for Various 1150 Posts 2017
General Knowledge for all competitive Exam Must visit GujaratGk.com A mutual fund company is an investment company that receives money from investors for the sole purpose to invest in stocks, bonds, and other securities for the benefit of the investors. A mutual fund is the portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities that generate profits for the investor, or shareholder of the mutual fund.
Name Of Organization : India Post Payments Bank Limited
Name Of Posts :
1. Manager – Area Sales – 200
2. Assistant Manager – Area Operations – 300
3. Territory Officer – 650
Total No.Of Posts :1150 Posts
Education Qualification : Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
Fee Details : Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 450/-.
Age Limit :
- The age of Appliers should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-11-2017.
- The Appliers should be born between 02-11-1977
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary : Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- (Manager), Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Assistant Manager), Rs. 27000/- (Territory Officer) and other benefits as per IPPB Policies Circulars.
New Job Update Online Application, Call Letter, Answer Keys and more Must Visit GuujaratiEducation.in A mutual fund allows an investor with less money to diversify his holdings for greater safety and to benefit from the expertise of professional fund managers. Mutual funds are generally safer, but less profitable, than stocks, and riskier, but more profitable than bonds or bank accounts, although its profit-risk profile can vary widely, depending on the fund’s investment objective.
How to Apply :
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for IPPB Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date :
Online Registration Starts From : 15-12-2017.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 05-01-2018.
Download of Admit Card : 12-01-2018.
Written Exam Date : 20 and 21-01-2018.
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Technology Updates Most mutual funds are open-end funds, which sells new shares continuously or buys them back from the shareholder (redeems them), dealing directly with the investor (no-load funds) or through broker-dealers, who receive the sales load of a buy or sell order.The purchase price is the net asset value (NAV) at the end of the trading day, which is the total assets of the fund minus its liabilities divided by the number of shares outstanding for that